Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Falx [Archwing Switch-Scythe]

blazingcobalt

-Falx-

A massive scythe to be used during Archwing combat. It's sickle glides out, as you glide through space.

wmLCgOW.png

-Information-

This scythe is only to be used during Archwing combat. The extending arm and deadly sickle boast more range than usual.  Once finished the blade rotates down and snaps under a wing.

---

//Comments

---

More Archwing stuff! There really isn't much to say about this, since Archwing melee is very straightforward for the moment.

-Archwing Related Concepts-

Archwing Concepts - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/305901-archwing-concepts-concept-art-updated-with-specter-stealth-archwing/

Clustrum - Bow and Arrow - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/331838-clustrum-20-archwing-bow-and-arrow/

Edited by blazingcobalt

If you are still continuing to make changes, may I suggest adding in an extending handle or something on the back of the "staff" of the scythe? 

I ask because I imagine just using the lower handle (which looks like it was built more for one hand) would be a bit awkward, as opposed to one hand on the lower handle and the other at the top to help give more force and such.

How to fix the range and practicality of this weapon at the same time. spring load it so that during a swing it unfolds more, and have it snap back for even more cutting force. Mid swing, it could look like this;

0c770f3d65.png

Edited by nubnubbud

I hope I didn't kill this thread, all it needed was a more noticeable title size and a lot more people would've come here. O.0

I don't think you killed it haha.

I do like the edit you made though.

I'm kinda stuck with this concept, I can't seem to really... make the blade the right size without making it a kama still.

maple%20syrup.PNG

I don't think you killed it haha.

I do like the edit you made though.

I'm kinda stuck with this concept, I can't seem to really... make the blade the right size without making it a kama still.

maple%20syrup.PNG

Archwing got inspiration from anime and stuff so it's ok to go over the top. Also it can be first Archwing 2-handed weapon.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...